Friday, July 3, 2015

DSLR PICTURES High Sierras



Snow White and Wall Street








Wall Street glissading down Glen Pass








SW&WS and I hiding from a rain/snow storm 













Legendary flue skils on top of Muir Pass









Pack Train that I spent the night with! Thanks Ben, Steve, and Frank! 





















Meet: The Giver! Awesome guy who gave Giggles and I a ride to Yosemite Valley and shared some awesome stories! 















Sunset on Clouds Rest in Yosemite National Park















Hike Naked day on the Summer Solstice 





Hike Naked day on the Summer Solstice 


















We hate Bugs












DORA gave us lunch! 














































4 comments:

  1. I feel privileged to have seen these on the big screen. I was great seeing you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel privileged to have seen these on the big screen. I was great seeing you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another EXTRAORDINARY upload of photos!!!! Thanks for sharing... these are stunning! and it makes me want to quite the corp. gig and go walk that trail! .... Your bravery and decision to chose this path is quite inspirational! I am completely blessed to know people as brave as you Calvin! XOXOXOX Cheers, my friend... stay well out there! Heather

    ReplyDelete